Kinetic analyses of laboratory or field dissipation studies
Kinetic analyses of laboratory or field dissipation studies reveal the degradation pattern and metabolism scheme of active substances (SFO, DFOP, FOMC, HS). The estimation of half-live values (DegT50 / DisT50) for parent substances and relevant metabolites is necessary for subsequent exposure modelling.
We provide support for standard kinetic analyses of soil and water sediment studies according to FOCUS (2006) and EFSA (2014) and we develop tailor-made models.
- Soil, water-sediment studies
- Lab. or field trials, incl. normalisation
- CAKE, KinGUI, mkin or other software
- EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) 2014. EFSA Guidance Document for evaluating laboratory and field dissipation studies to obtain DegT50 values of active substances of plant protection products and transformation products of these active substances in soil. EFSA J. 3662: 1-37.
- FOCUS 2006. Guidance document on estimating persistence and degradation kinetics from environmental fate studies on pesticides in EU registration. Report of the FOCUS Work Group on Degradation Kinetics, EC Document SANCO/10058/2005, version 2.0, 434 pp.