Regulatory support for biocides
The environmental risk assessment (ERA) for biocides is an important part for the registration of active substances and biocidal products. Based on the current guidance documents (Biocidal Product Regulation, Vol. IV, Part A, B+C as well as Technical Agreements for Biocides and Emission Scenario Documents) we provide support regarding data requirements, PEC/PNEC- calculations, dossier.
- Data gap analysis
- Preliminary risk assessment
- Study monitoring
- Environmental risk assessment
- Support for submission via IUCLID
- Answering request by authorities
- European Chemicals Agency. 2017. Guidance on Biocidal Products Regulation: Volume IV Environment-Assessment and Evaluation (Parts B+C). Reference ECHA-17-G-23-EN. Available online.
- European Chemicals Agency. 2018. Guidance on the Biocidal Products Regulation: Volume IV: Environment -Part A: Information Requirements. Reference ECHA-18-G-06-EN. Available online.